Friday, April 29, 2016

Yo! My name is Morgan and this is my BLOG 

Henny and the Pets.



For the Love of Food

 I'm a new Mum to an awesome 5month old little boy named Hendricks! Becoming a Mum is a crazy, emotional, amazing experience! I love to look after people and having a new born baby and not being able to look after people in the form of cooking food was such a hard thing for me to deal with. I wanted to be able to cook dinner so I could feel a sense of normality in my crazy new life. But when you have a new born stuck on your boob at dinner time you just have to give in and let your other half help out. Matt was great, I could talk him through meals and we made it work. But I needed to get back in the kitchen ASAP! 

I plan on giving you guys some easy meal inspirations that don't involve too much thinking, where you can add this or that and nothing is too intense or technical.

I'm a total geek when it comes to dinners in our house and I know exactly what I'm cooking each night as I make a meal planner and stick it to the fridge. Fucking geek. I know, right? But we live 25mins from the supermarket and the last thing I want to do is use my brain when I'm hungry at dinner time.

So here goes! 




No comments:

Post a Comment